Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Style or function? Those chaps at Apple have gone and done it again and created a must have product with the iPod Nano. But I can't help feel that at some point they need to move the game on a bit, after all the Nano has no more functionality than it's larger brethren the Mini and the standard iPod, although they seem to have quietly dropped the Mini; well I can't find it on the Apple site anymore. Pity as I rather like the Mini but I suppose the Nano would only have gone and competed with the it, although I can't help thing the Shuffle is now redundant too. Although I never saw the point of it anyway! However Apple have got together with Motorola to create a phone music player hybrid, the Rokr, but it only has a 100 song capacity even if you add a bigger memory card so my Smartphone frankly makes it looks ike a waste of time. No expandable memory on a device like this? Do me a favour. Let's not forget that devices like the upcoming Samsung's SGH-i300 with it 3Gb HDD shows how far the game has moved on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home