Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Music car house job Got hold of a Creative Neeon this week and I’m very impressed. It’s about the size of a matchbox and is all shiny and black. The battery life makes the iPod Mini look positively leaky in comparison and attached to a pair of Shure E2C headphones sounds excellent. I did look at a Nano but was warned off the 4Gb model but too may of them are either DOA or fall apart, the 2Gb version has a completely different set of guts and is pretty rock solid. The Neeon’s 5Gb drive means I can stick as many WMAs on as I’m ever likely to need and the built in FM radio and voice recorder means not having to fork out for add-ons. The Coupe is now up for sale and the hunt now starts for a replacement. Finding a Volvo V70R of a suitable vintage that hasn’t been to the moon and back is proving difficult, this is further compounded by someone asking why not replace the Coupe with another BMW? Well I asked, show me where I can find a BMW of a similar age for 10K and has enough room for two dogs. Well it seems it ain’t as difficult as it seems as E39 5 Series Tourings on a W plate are on or there abouts and this includes the monster 540. We’ve sold the house but can’t find anywhere to move too. It’s not a problem as the buyer doesn’t mind waiting. And as if that wasn’t enough I have gone and got another job at MS Towers, which reminds me that my chum Daz, who has multiple device syndrome, can easily be cured by a something like this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Ports said...

Congratulation on the new job Woody

10/19/2005 05:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home