Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bring forth the devices... If like me you think carrying around a phone and a PDA is every so slightly silly a while ago I took procession of an Orange M1000, nice device which I swapped for my C500. When a colleague needed to borrow one I ended up letting them keep it as I had upgraded the OS on my C500 to Mobile 2005, mainly to try out push email. Lucky me then with my new role means that get my hands on all the latest devices, as apparently a new Orange M5000 is in the post. Based on the HTC Universal of which a variant is the upcoming O2 Xda Exec it’s packed with lovely gizmology. 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPRS etc etc. For me the big advantage is like my C500 it comes with Windows Mobile 5 but due to the larger screen and build in keyboard mobile mail and web browsing are a lot easier; load on the mobile version of MS Communicator and I’m done. Hey, it’s even a phone HTC who make these devices have a whole boatload of new designs in the pipe line and with people like Motorola and Samsung lining up a range of Windows Mobile phones we’ll be spoilt for choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ricey said...

Forget about being envious of the specific devices! What about being envious of the having the job of playing, sorry working with all these new gadgets. Good luck with the Gadget-Meister role Tony.

10/29/2005 03:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home