Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Am I the only one who finds listening to George W Bush a rather odd experience? Indeed his command of the English language is not quite what it might be for a man who runs the world last remaining superpower, but then he looks like a cunning linguist when compared to fellow party member Donald Rumsfelt. Check out the Donald Rumsfelt Sound Bite of the Week, very funny! One can even understand why he has such a strange view of the world; I’m mean what do you expect from a man who’d never been overseas before he was elected. OK, OK, I use the term ‘elected’ loosely. What I find odd is the cadence of his voice and the fact he can only talk in short sentences. After about two minutes I stop listening to what he’s saying and all I hear is ‘blah, blah, blah’. Surely I’m not alone…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home