Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sorry... No posts this week, so I'll summaries in one go; hopefully I'll remember all the salient bits. Fed up with punctures when I cycle to the office in London I've swapped the paper thin tyres Specialized insist on fitting to the Sirrus with a set of Nimbus Armadillos also made by Specialized. One would almost believe they fitted tyres made of papier-mache which go pop at the hint of a sharp stone to force you to fit the kevlar armoured bullet proof alternatives. At least if some trys to shoot out my tyres I'm now covered. As we try and sort things out after the break-in the insurance company has been their useful selves. Whilst they haven't questioned the claim their bumbling incompeitance means we still are no closer to replacing the stuff that got nicked. If and when the insurance company sort things out I have the decide what to replace the Squier Bullet with. It's either an Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop '56 or an Epiphone Supernova. Lets rock! And I've applied for a new job. Same company, different division.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Ports said...

Go for the Les Paul mate. It's a classic. Try Chandler's on Kew Road.

3/06/2005 11:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home