Friday, January 28, 2005

Profanity Alert! As a good corporate citizen I thought I’d take a gander at the new MSN Spaces and see it adds anything to the blogging experience. It has some neat built in features like a picture galley, lists and is pretty easy to setup; that is as long as you don’t have name like mine. Imagine my surprise, although in retrospect I’m surprised I was surprised, when I couldn’t get past the profanity filter as it blocked both my name and a URL link to this very site. So as the troops at Boing Boing point out you can call your 'Space' "Butt Sex is Awesome", I'm persona non grata. Prove is any was needed that most censorship just makes the censors look stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Ports said...

Same problem thay have in scunthorpe :-)

1/31/2005 03:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home