Tuesday, January 25, 2005

On Yer Bike! I have the kind of job which allows me to split my time between the two MS offices in Reading and Soho. I can work from home but Karen does likewise and experience tells me we wouldn’t get much done! When I go up to the Soho office, which is about eight and half miles away, I’ve started cycling. It was hard work to begin with but is slowly getting easier; hard work as I’m using my ‘old skool’ mountain bike whose low gearing means when I’m peddling like a maniac other riders pass me with ease. What is apparent though is that cycling in London should be reclassified as an ‘extreme sport’. You sadly are at the bottom of the traffic food chain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark McLellan said...

Well done though. I have only a 6 mile cycle to Drury Lane and I wimped out again and bought another 7 day travel card.

2/01/2005 09:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home