Thursday, June 24, 2004

09:30 I write this at 18,000 feet somewhere over Birmingham on my Pocket PC whilst watching the cabin staff attempt to serve everyone a coffee and a baguette in less than thirty five minutes, Manchester airport is only fifteen minutes away and they've only just gone past me in row fifteen. Why on such short hops do they insist on having an in-flight service apart from of course for it's comedic value? When I fly back the afternoon they undoubtedly do the same thing again. 15:30 Actually they can’t as the flight back is rather bumpy. The danger of someone throwing hot coffee over themselves is considered too great and the way this plane is moving around I tend to agree. Makes using the transcriber on the Pocket PC interesting too. 16:45 In contrast the Heathrow Express is super smooth and a very quick way to get from Heathrow to the centre of our fair capital. Now if only they had a wireless hot spot in the train I could upload this blog entry but it’s going to have to wait until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home