Saturday, July 19, 2003

Anyone who knows me will appreciate I have a very sceptical view of large companies. Firstly because I saw at first hand what a big company does to a small one when it ham fistedly attempts to integrate them and secondly I experienced being made redundant a number of years ago which meant my introduction to corporate life was not a happy one. Then there’s the endless stories we have all heard and read about how ‘the most important asset’ companies have is treated in a way that they never would the buildings, car parks and other inanimate objects. It doesn’t have to be this way. I was expecting that after the initial rush of joining a new company I’d soon find the same practises and approach to it’s employee that my previous employer and many other companies have. It hasn’t happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home