Sunday, April 18, 2004

Anyone who has been interviewed for a job has probably had the classic, "What's your worst mistake and what did you learn from it?" asked of them. But I suppose as George ‘Dubya’ Bush probably never had a job before becoming President it should come as no surprise that he made a ‘dogs dinner’ of it when asked this last week. It was his only third televised press conference in three years and his comment, "Hmmm. I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it", probably had the usually compliant American press choking on their Starbucks. This man is supposedly the leader of the free world and he can’t hand the most basic of questions; if the Republicans aren’t worried they should be now. As a related aside, am I the only one to to find this headline from Yahoo funny? "Gay Republicans torn over endorsing Bush."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home