Friday, February 27, 2004

Today is the last day of my trip to MS Towers and surprise, surprise it’s raining. Most of my fellow ‘softies are soon to be ‘blighty’ bound and it’s almost time breakout the ski boots, although the drive to Whistler might take longer than expected as the Canadian border controls are now more stringent. Apparently any excuse for the Canadians and Americans to inconvenience each other. We’ve hired two ‘full size sedans’ which in English is a couple big arse saloons, I haven’t seen them yet and I hope they don’t suffer from ‘American car syndrome’…big on the outside, small on the inside. It’s the weirdest thing; you climb into these huge taxis and you think “Where did all the space go?” As from tomorrow I’m going to be knee deep in snow so it’s unlikey that I’ll be able to access the web, but who knows maybe I can find a Wireless Hotspot somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home