Thursday, September 11, 2003

If the fun of driving an amazing car last week wasn't enough I have finally tracked down one to replace the company car and ensure that the Chancellor of the Exchequer isn't quiet so happy about me at the end of the tax year. It's the same as the one in the picture and even the same colour. As BMW stopped production in 2002 it's a couple of years old so someone else has already suffered the lions share of the depreciation, always a plus. I've never had a car with quiet this much performance and I hope my currently clean license will remain so, I do hope it doesn't turn out to be a 'Police Magnet'. I'll be checking out radar detectors for sure. I mention it because it was supposed to arrive today. The kind people at BMW said they'd fit a CD changer for me FOC but hadn't realised that the car wasn't wired for a changer and as Z3 M Coupes are thin on the ground BMW don't hold the necessary parts in stock. No parts, no delivery. A quick call 'sausage side' hopefully has the parts winging their way to Blighty. Fingers crossed for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home