Tuesday, June 24, 2003

AC2 will probably be replaced by Planetside as my online game of choice, the combination of virtual guns, vehicles and mass battles is hard to resist. AC2 has become too monotonous with it's constant level chasing and monster killing. Billed as an RPG...it's not. Planetside on the other hand doesn't make any pretence to be anything but a persistent online battlefield with progress giving you access to extra hardware. So far most players seem to be treating it as just another first person shooter with scant regard for squad orders or tactics which I might suggest this game excels at. I therefore wonder how long it'll be before I'm looking for my next online gaming fix. Besides Mrs C is demanding more computer time and no I don't have room for another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home