Monday, March 22, 2004

This morning I thought that rather than using the car to get to Reading I’d take the train. A change is a good as rest as they say and it gives me the opportunity to catch up on some reading, relax with some tunes and write this blog. At the Barnes end I’m ten minutes walk from the station and today the sun was shining, also I don’t have to worry about getting from the station at the other end as there’s a free bus. The downer though is the time it takes, about 2 hours door to door which for 35 miles seems a bit silly but is par for the course for in this part of world. A return ticket is £9, which isn’t too bad and the M Coupe will easily use that much petrol without too much encouragement. At £35 a First Class ticket is frankly ridiculous, but I suppose it keeps the riff raff out… Oh and check this out. If you watch Channel 4 you’ll understand. Seeing Richard and Judy use the F-word is class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home